This look was inspired by the song/video I'm a Ruin by Marina and the Diamonds!
I did a chill get ready with me video on it too, which you can watch here.
I wanted to focus on some major highlight by layering products, and of course the copper/gold inner corner highlight.
- Mac Face & Body in C1, N1, and White
- OCC Creme Color Concentrate in John Doe
- Ben Nye Translucent Powder
- Benefit Hoola
- Benefit High Beam with Nyx Dewy Finish setting spray
- TheBalm Mary Loumanizer
- Anastasia Dipbrow in Chocolate and Makeup Geek gel liner in Poison (red) for brows
- Sleek Makeup matte darks palette (yellow/beige shade), and sunset palete (orange and gold)
- Makeup Geek Cocoa Bear and Bitten
- TheBalm Nude'Tude (dark brown and black shadows)
- Makeup Geek gel liner in Immortal (tightline)
- Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
- Makeup Geek Vegas Lights pigment with ELF Lock and Seal
- Red Cherry Lashes #747L
- Nyx Slim Lip Pencil in Natural
- Anastasia Liquid Lipstick in Pure Hollywood