And oh my god was it ridiculous.
The loose glitter is just some random stuff from Sally's, and the rest of the products are down below the photos.
I actually tried this with a dark red lip first, just to see how glammed the fuck out I could get. It actually wasn't that bad!
I decided to stick with the pale pink lip for the rest of the photos, though.
This kind of thing isn't really much my style, to be completely honest. I don't get excited when I see glittery things. But, this was actually really fun to do, and I found some purple/blue glitter and I might have to use that again in the future.
I will say, though... this was an ABSOLUTE BITCH to clean up. I have glitter in my hair, lashes, eyebrows, and even on my husband, and it's been like 3 days since I did this. I even got caught in a downpour at 2am (long story) and STILL have glitter plaguing me. For that reason, I'm not looking forward to doing a glitter look again. But, I do admit it turned out kinda cool.
Thanks for viewing, and follow my blog with Bloglovin!
Derp face, out.
- Nyx Photo Loving Anti-Redness Primer
- Revlon Colorstay in 110 Ivory
- Nyx blush in Taupe
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- UD Naked 3: Limit, Nooner
- TheBalm Nude'Tude: Sleek and Serious
- Wet'n'Wild Glitter eye single in Brass
- Sally Girl loose glitter
- ELF Cream Eyeliner
- Anastasia Dipbrow in Auburn/Ebony
- Nyx Doll Eyes Mascara
- Red Cherry Lashes #43 and #102
- ELF Studio Matte lip color in Natural